[time-nuts] Thunderbolt question

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 14:47:40 UTC 2017

The .5 on the f connector is an issue and thats through the filter on top
of the board made of traces and 3 caps. From Arthur's digging I would agree
he found the chip or one that would work. But that chips voltages seem to
match so most likely not the issue. What does the F connector measure to
ground? A strike could have burned the internals of the F connector. Above
the DC filer will be some form of current limiting. Maybe an inductor or
resistor.