[time-nuts] And another Thunderbolt question

Vlad time at patoka.org
Tue Aug 8 15:53:27 UTC 2017

Hello Netizens,

After the power outage, my TB start to shows some strange behavior.

As I start LH, the screen shows like this (You could see the date stamp
as Dec 1997_

https://www.patoka.ca/OCXO/TBT0.png

Then, few seconds after, the date will be corrected

https://www.patoka.ca/OCXO/TBT1.png

And after another few seconds, I have a almost dark screen like this

https://www.patoka.ca/OCXO/TBT3.png

I tried to use ThunderBolt Monitor software to reset my TB to factory
settings. It didn't helps. This monitor always shows me correct time,
but date back from 1997. And its always no sats.

What else could be done to resurrect the device ? Thanks !

--
WBW,

V.P.