[time-nuts] interesting HP divider and clock on ebay

Bill Hawkins bill.iaxs at pobox.com
Thu Aug 10 02:11:25 UTC 2017

You don't have to use the long link. Just search eBay for item
#232426132876.

It's pricey because it is from one of those resellers of surplus
laboratory equipment. Who was that outfit in Texas?

The front picture reveals that the desiccant is saturated (indicator is
pink). Rear view shows blackened silver BNC connectors. These suggest
that the instrument hasn't been reconditioned to merit that price. OTOH
it could be R@@RE.

Owned a 113B a few years ago. The 1 KC stepping motor does scream. Doubt
that there's a motor in the 115.

Would be interested in a repairable unit to measure my declining years -
not for resale.

Bill Hawkins