[time-nuts] Using Timewave

Jerry Stern jsternmd at att.net
Thu Aug 10 22:52:13 UTC 2017

I have a PM6690 and it seems to work with Prologix GPIB/USB and latest version of Timewave.  I have never used the software before.  I have my Thunderbolt connected as external ref and as Input A measuring Freq.  inset up Timewave for a modified Allan Dev taking datapoints every second for 2 hours.  After about 10-15 mins it had collected 7200 points and stop and said insufficient data points were acquired.  Why did Timewave stop exactly at 7200 ?

Any advice appreciated to get me on the right track

Jerry

Sent from my iPhone