[time-nuts] Trimble Thunderbolt no longer determines the correct date

Adrian Godwin artgodwin at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 23:55:01 UTC 2017

While it wouldn't be difficult to build such a device, manufacturing a
decent quantity in less than 2 weeks to beat Trimble would be a tall order.

There are, however, programmable converters : all the hardware you need and
just needs some suitable software. For example :

http://www.kksystems.com/programmable-protocol-converters/ppc-4-h2-c.html

It does rather more than you need, there may be cheaper alternatives.