[time-nuts] TBolt and the Local News

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 11 00:13:52 UTC 2017

Lady Heather has pretty much all the infrastructure to do it including the ability to echo receiver data to another port.   It currently echoes data as it comes in without even looking at it.  You would need to add a few dozen lines of code to do the echo on a packet-by-packet basis and patch the primary timing packet to correct the date.   It could run on a  $30 Raspberry PI and a couple of $5 serial port dongles.

I could have it up and running in an hour or two...  but, like you said... it's 911 service related and nobody in their right mind wants to dick with the potential liability issues involved with an emergency fix to an emergency related system.