[time-nuts] Sharing a GPS Antenna

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 19:26:44 UTC 2017

Clay
Antennas can be shared through splitters.
I have an 8 port satellite TV splitter. Auto sense DC and DC blocking.
Inexpensive and on ebay and amazon.
Interestingly 8 ports is never enough when your a time-nut.
So you can do the same simply come off of one of your new ports from the
splitter.
I added an amplifier to correct for the 16 db of loss in the 8 port
splitter.
Most modern antennas have quite a bit of gain so with good feed line (I use
1/2" hardline) You may not need the amplifier.
I am quite interested in your blitzertung perhaps we could correspond
directly.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL