[time-nuts] Special connector for Symmetricom X72 rubidium standard

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 21 01:33:16 UTC 2017

Yes, you're missing something...  the SA22.c runs on +15V and +5V.  The X72 manual says they have 5V versions and versions that can run on 10V .. 30V (but the HEALTH message reports some values that appear to indicate it alarms or shuts down at <11.47V or >23.9969).

But who knows?  The X72 / SA22 documentation is, without a doubt,  some of the worst I've ever seen... and I've seen a lot.  The magnitude of its crapitude is unfathomable.