[time-nuts] SA22.c and Lady Heather

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 26 01:09:57 UTC 2017

I got in a SA22.c rubidium from RDR electronics and one of those interface boards that appeared briefly on Ebay last week (he had 6 for $7 each and they went fast... there is another seller that has one for $80).   The X72 code that I added to Lady Heather works with the SA22.   I'm still working on improving the software disciplining algorithm.

If you bought one of those adapter cards note that you will need a F-F adapter to use them with a standard serial cable.  Since the adapter has a male connector,  I thought it needed a null modem cable... nope... just more Symmetricom ridiculousness at work...