[time-nuts] Determining Allan Deviation From Interpolated Peak Frequency Readings

Mark Goldberg marklgoldberg at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 15:22:42 UTC 2017

On Sat, Dec 16, 2017 at 7:36 AM, Gerhard Hoffmann <dk4xp at arcor.de> wrote:

I'm about to buy a RedPitaya Stemlab 125-14. Cost is just €310 in .de,
> seems to have respectable performance, can emulate the
> GnuRadio hardware boards more or less right out of the box,
> Win  & Linux.
>
> And it is a nice stepping stone to what I really want: a bigger ZYNC
> with JESD204B support, AD9680/ADC32RF45 ADCs & AD9142 or
> similar DACs for direct L-band digitizing. No more
> phase-shifting preselector or IF filters.
> There seem to appear better ADC/DAC chips every month for Gen5.
>
> That could be a Timepod++  :-)

You know you guys are going to wind up costing me more money! The RedPitya
looks like an amazing product for the price, dual ADCs and DACs and a Zync
for that price! And, they are available at Digikey in the US for pretty
good prices. Again, a project for the future possibly.

Thanks,

Mark
W7MLG