[time-nuts] Oscilloquartz OSA-4530 GPSDO

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 31 03:33:51 UTC 2017

The 4530 GPSDO arrived, but was dead.   Looks like the DC-DC that makes 5V is bad.   The seller sent a replacement unit that seems to be working.

Also a list member sent me a copy of the 4531 manual.  The commands listed are very similar to the Star-4 commands.  But sending any of the 4531 commands to the 4530 returns an "invalid command" response... strange, the 4531 manual sort of implies most should work with the 4530.

So, I'm still looking for a 4530 manual or the OSA control software...  does anybody know where I can find it?