[time-nuts] Lady Heather Question

W7SLS w7sls.scott at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 22:41:17 UTC 2017

Hi Perrier,

I have one of these (or it appears to be identical):  GPSDO Symmetricom Inside GPS10MHz 1PPS GPS Disciplined Clock & GPS Ant Display Refurbished $209.99

LH works connects and appears to work fine with it.

	Caveats:
		no idea if the “insides” of all of those apparently identical devices are in fact the same
		I’m relatively new to this group  (months, not years)
		I don’t know anything about the OscilloquartzOSA-4530 GPSDO

Good Luck & HNY
Scott