[time-nuts] eLoran test 6 Feb for almost 2 months

Ruslan Nabioullin rnabioullin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 07:08:30 UTC 2017

On 02/02/2017 09:47 PM, paul swed wrote:
> Ruslan,
> Seems to be backward compatible. Yes.
> All of my stuff works austrons and SRS 700.
> Whats your location? The transmitter is in NJ and I am near Boston. So
> somewhat close for me. My antenna is the standard boat preamp and whip
> antenna. 6 foot off the ground.
> Regards
> Paul
> WB8TSL

Very exciting news!  I and my modest metrology lab is located in
southern NH.  But time transfer won't work, right?  I'm not interested
in LORAN-based frequency transfer due to my having a number of modern Cs
standards, Rb standards, a disciplined OCXO standard, and currently one
low-end (+/- 150 ns) GPS time and frequency receiver (the XL-AK).

-Ruslan