[time-nuts] eLoran test 6 Feb for almost 2 months

Bill Riches bill.riches at verizon.net
Fri Feb 3 14:32:10 UTC 2017

100 khz.

73,

Bill, WA2DVU

-----Original Message-----
From: time-nuts [mailto:time-nuts-bounces at febo.com] On Behalf Of John Marvin
Sent: Friday, February 3, 2017 1:21 AM
To: time-nuts at febo.com
Subject: Re: [time-nuts] eLoran test 6 Feb for almost 2 months

I don't have a Loran receiver, and I live in Colorado. But I'd still like to check late at night to see if I can see a signal on my SDR receiver. I tried looking at old posts, and did some research online, but the best I can tell is that Loran C (and I assume eLoran) is transmitted at around 100 Khz. Anyone know precisely what frequency(s) are used by the Wildwood eLOran station?

Regards,

John