[time-nuts] eLoran test 6 Feb for almost 2 months

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Fri Feb 3 14:17:21 UTC 2017

All Loran C signals are transmitted at precisely 100.00000... KHz.

They are a pulse signal system, where each member of the chain uses
a different repetition rate to time the placement of its pulses.

The repetition rates are designed so that they pulses from any
two chains are not coincident, but for random times, over very
long intervals.

There are numerous Wiki's, and other sources of information that
can be found by searching for Loran C.

-Chuck Harris