[time-nuts] Sub-ps delay line

Scott Stobbe scott.j.stobbe at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 17:21:43 UTC 2017

I would also advise you take a look at how well you can maintain your
system impedance, say 50 Ohms. For example, I have seen about 100's ps
phase difference on a 10 MHz reference, using one BNC female-female coupler
versus another, a small part is due to TOF, but most of that is due to
subtle differences in the impedance of each coupler, thus by causing
reflections. The same is true for one cable versus another.