[time-nuts] u-blox NEO-M8T GPS initial tracking test

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 10 21:41:32 UTC 2017

The Ublox multi-GNSS receivers are incredibly picky about the channel allocations.   Basically if you don't use the default channel min/max values they either won't work or are very flakey.   I tried values other than min=4/max=8 for Galileo and nothing worked.  Also, if you have SBAS enabled you cannot select Galileo.