[time-nuts] how many seconds out does GPS discipline being to improve Rubidium stability?

David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Feb 11 07:59:37 UTC 2017

From: gkk gb

Hello experts, I need a Rubidium frequency reference for my company, and
wonder if I also need to GPS discipline it.

I characterize crystal-based OCXOs for ADEV, MTIE, and TDEV, and my longest
measurement time is 100,000 seconds (28 hours).
[]

While you are waiting for your Rubidium, perhaps this little GPS box may
help?

  http://www.leobodnar.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=234

Cheers,
David