[time-nuts] Vintage Frequency Measurement

John Miles john at miles.io
Tue Feb 14 00:39:47 UTC 2017

Agreed, it's probably reasonable to say that a real absorption  wavemeter would (a) have to have a meter or some other visual indicator; and (b) likely be powered exclusively by the energy its tank circuit "absorbs."  The BC221/LM boxes fall a little short of both requirements.

-- john, KE5FX
Miles Design LLC