[time-nuts] Hp5065A temperature sensitivity

timeok timeok at timeok.it
Tue Feb 14 12:10:12 UTC 2017

   Another info about the HP5065A.
   Some test Cooling the HP5065A from 39.5 to 29.5°C (chassis temperature) show a 2E-13 / °C, positive slope.
   The first graph show the frequency drift, the second the temperature drop and the voltage at the A15 pin 2 (magnetic field set point regulator).
   I am working on a project to compensate pressure and temperature starting from the Corby Dawson study.
   I am planning to made an smd version of the board.
   This circuit with some minor change can be applied to any Rubidium standard.
   Luciano
   Timeok