[time-nuts] Austron 1250A FS

Perry Sandeen sandeenpa at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 14 23:12:22 UTC 2017

List,
I am selling my Austron 1250A.  The meter readings are all in the OK range and has a 5 MHz output which I've not calibrated. It's in good cosmetic condition.
It comes with the factory manual,extender board, relay rack mounting brackets, spare fuses and a AN connector for attaching an external battery pack. The one problem it may have as I was told when I bought it is that the rear EFC might not work. (I never took the time to find out if it is a problem,  I just powered it up.  Has been in continuous operation for over 6 months.)
Asking $250 plus shipping from 92220.  If the buyer wishes, I can remove the Ni-Cad battery pack and dispose of it in an approved recycler and save some money on the shipping.
If interested, please send me an ORIGINAL email so it won't get mixed in the TN nuts posts.
Regards,
Perrier