[time-nuts] TICC plots

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 19 02:20:44 UTC 2017

Here's an hour of Thunderbolt data...  with labels for the xDEVs.   On narrow screens only the  1-10-100-1000... divisions are labeled and not 1-2-5-10-20...  Otherwise the longer labels run together.

I also enabled the PPS plot which is basically the PPS jitter.

The Star-4 PPS seems to be around 3 times better than the Thunderbolt PPS (and that's with an indoor antenna on the Star-4).   It uses an LEA-5T + their highest spec 8663 DOCXO.  I need to get a TADD-Mini to measure the 10 MHz.