[time-nuts] TICC plots

Chris Caudle chris at chriscaudle.org
Sun Feb 19 21:27:40 UTC 2017

On Sat, February 18, 2017 8:20 pm, Mark Sims wrote:
> The Star-4 PPS seems to be around 3 times better than the Thunderbolt PPS

I have not heard that product mentioned before.  Are you referring to this
Oscilloquartz product?

http://www.oscilloquartz.com/files/1363163133-da_Star4.pdf

When I searched I found an old posting from last November from Mark
mentioning Star 4, but I don't remember a multi-week thread going on about
fine points of connector pin-outs, etc. like there have been for other
surplus GPSDO. Were there not many on the used market?
--
Chris Caudle