[time-nuts] HP5065A Rubidium question

Scott McGrath scmcgrath at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 16:11:08 UTC 2017

Get the manual because if it's been off a long time the RB migrates out of the reservoir and coats the bulb so light does not escape

There is a built in 'cold trap' which is used to return the Rb to the reservoir

Using this is version specific and you need a good power supply as you can damage the Rb assembly if done incorrectly

Luciano's recommended steps should be checked first though