[time-nuts] Coming to a drive-way near you: Optical Lattice clocks

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Thu Feb 23 23:27:32 UTC 2017

Hi

I agree with their premise that to be useful you need transportable clocks. I’m not quite sure
that something the size (and weight) of a pickup truck is really transportable. Yes one can
move it around (unlike a small mountain)  …. Transporting something like that from here to
Europe and back *would* make the charges FedEx comes up with on a  40Kg box look
cheap though :)

Bob