[time-nuts] Line Voltage [Was: Anyone (ideally in the UK) ...]

Jeremy Nichols jn6wfo at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 05:33:30 UTC 2017

Another option is to belong to the FNET/GridEye group operated by the
University of Tennessee (http://fnetpublic.utk.edu/index.html). They
have placed frequency/voltage monitors all over the United States; they
also list sites out side USA but I don't know if those are their
devices. The monitors use GPS for time and location information and send
the data over an ethernet link to your router and hence to U of Tenn via
the Internet. If you look at the "Table Display" page in their web site,
I am Unit #853 in the Western Interconnection.

Jeremy