[time-nuts] Leap second - MSF time signal

Peter Vince petervince1952 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 16:06:09 UTC 2017

Hi Deirdre,

     Well done getting such a clear recording!  Yes, the leap-second is
effectively inserted after the DUT1 code on MSF as you say, even though
that isn't crystal clear from the MSF spec document that David linked to.
The DUT1 codes refer to the "current" minute, whilst all the rest of the
time and date information refers to the next minute epoch!

     Peter