[time-nuts] new year crashes

Mark Spencer mark at alignedsolutions.com
Mon Jan 2 02:36:10 UTC 2017

Sorry if this comes across as a bit cynical but...

Presumably system functionality during leap second events would be something that is (or could be ?)tested during the pre commissioning phase of a systems implementation ?   I would have thought this would be especially important for "emergency" systems ?

Are there "leap second" test sets that non time nuts could use to generate leap second events during pre commissioning tests ?   (I'm envisioning some form of NTP server that could generate leap second events on command ?)

Best regards
Mark Spencer

Sent from my iPhone