[time-nuts] new year crashes

Bruce Griffiths bruce.griffiths at xtra.co.nz
Mon Jan 2 22:19:46 UTC 2017

Make that a dual rate moon camera.These were used to measure variations in Earth's rotation period.
Bruce

    On Tuesday, 3 January 2017 11:10 AM, Bruce Griffiths <bruce.griffiths at xtra.co.nz> wrote:

 Carter did have a couple of small historic brass transit instruments which were never used by them.They also used to have a spectroheliograph which was used. Its long since been dismantled.Ther was also a lunar camera complete with alodined aluminium plate.
Bruce