[time-nuts] Anyone (ideally in the UK) got a spare rotary knob for the 5370B TI counter?

Dr. David Kirkby (Kirkby Microwave Ltd) drkirkby at kirkbymicrowave.co.uk
Tue Jan 3 10:26:23 UTC 2017

On 30 December 2016 at 23:58, Dr. David Kirkby - Kirkby Microwave Ltd <
drkirkby at kirkbymicrowave.co.uk> wrote:

> I bought a 5370B TI counter which arrived today. It needs a bit of TLC,
> but nothing too bad. But one of the rotary knobs is incomplete. Does anyone
> have a spare knob? Contact me off list if you do.

It has been great to see the response of many people offering me a free
knob, or the knob for just the postage cost. But this is now resolved.
Robert Atkinson is kindly putting one for me in the post, so I have no need
for any other offers, but thank you anyone that did offer one. In the event
the one Robert sends is not suitable, I will contact the many other that
offered knobs.

It is great to see the generosity of people to help someone else. Not a
single person asked for any money except postage costs.

Dave