[time-nuts] Huge Spring Stuff Day coming at Sphere

walter shawlee 2 walter2 at sphere.bc.ca
Sat Jan 7 18:17:09 UTC 2017

Since Suzie and I are both 67, it's time to thin out out test gear, parts and
HP/Fluke/Tek/GR collection. At this year's spring Stuff Day (suggestions for a
best weekend appreciated, we just need good weather), we will have a huge pile
of as-is Tek and HP scopes and general test gear, plug-ins and parts, plus a big
stack of good CRTs. As-is Scopes will go for $25 each, and include plug ins.
Everything imaginable is here in terms of test gear. Where possible, we will add
in the manual on CD if we have it.

We also have a massive printed manual library to dispose of which includes Tek,
HP, Fluke, Boonton, Philips, OPMI/Wavetek, Triplett, Simpson and many others.
They will go by the pound  If anybody is interested in our Tek or HP parts, we
will take offers on all, or categories, like ICs, Pots, Transistors, Knobs,
etc.  It's really best to do that in person so you can see what's there, it's a
lot, but all neatly bagged and sorted and photos on the web site. We can also
provide the turn-key Sphere website and inventory if desired. it gets about a
million page views a year. Otherwise we will just wind it down as the material
clears out.

We have a huge inventory of fans, 5V, 12V, 24V, 48V and 115VAC, literally
thousands, all boxed, documented and most are on line to review.

We have lots of standards and calibrators, all kept in great shape, plus optical
stereo microscopes, and many tons of parts. We have a huge inventory of general
purpose semis, and a very extensive stock of PMTs, CRTs, Nixies and
audio/industrial tubes. We also have about a dozen very good tube testers,
including a Hickok cardmatic.

Anyway, it will take a while to move all this, so anybody interested should plan
for stuff day, or drop by for a visit. No, I am not going to send out lists of
every damn thing, be reasonable. please, look at the web site, there's about
that same amount again that is not posted there just due to lack of time.

Hope to see you here this spring,
all the best,
walter (walter2 -at- sphere.bc.ca)
sphere research corp.
http://www.sphere.bc.ca/test/index.html

--
Walter Shawlee 2, President
Sphere Research Corporation
walter2 at sphere.bc.ca
WS2: We're all in one boat, no matter how it looks to you.
Love is all you need. (John Lennon)
But, that doesn't mean other things don't come in handy. (WS2)