[time-nuts] Survey plot as art.

Gary E. Miller gem at rellim.com
Sat Jan 7 21:00:38 UTC 2017

Yo Bob!

On Sat, 7 Jan 2017 15:16:34 -0500
Bob Camp <kb8tq at n1k.org> wrote:

> The “simple” answer is that the weird legs going out from the central
> blob are the result of multi-path / reflections in the received
> signal. With enough data you might be able to correlate them to
> observed obstructions.

I have lots of data from GPS with the antennas mounted 1 inch apart.
They show different weird legs, so I suspect that local geology/architecture
is not the whole story.

For example, compare the plot I just sent, to the one attached here.
Two GPS right next to each other, very differently looking plots.

I'll admit to never generating plots over the same time interval,  I'll
start a 24 hour test of two GPS right now.

RGDS
GARY
	gem at rellim.com  Tel:+1 541 382 8588