[time-nuts] EFOS 3 online

Ole Petter Ronningen opronningen at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 07:22:47 UTC 2017

I suspect it is no longer doing 1e-13 at 1 second tau - it was a long drive
from Neuchatel, and lots of stuff shifting! Not to mention my less than
optimal temperature stability (or lack thereof). But it should still be
good enough for a house standard! :)

I casually mentioned the difficulty measuring the maser to the wife,
starting to outline a possible solution involving other masers - it seems
"we" feel a single maser is sufficient!

Ole