[time-nuts] Survey plot as art.

Jay Grizzard elfchief-timenuts at lupine.org
Mon Jan 9 23:06:54 UTC 2017

Does anyone know of any schematics for amplified GPS splitters floating
around out there? I looked a while back and couldn't find anything. I
use a 58536A right now, but it's big and I hate having to have N to SMA
cables.  It would be awesome to be able to roll my own with all the
connectors I want on it...

-j