[time-nuts] wifi with time sync

Mark Spencer mark at alignedsolutions.com
Fri Jan 13 21:15:34 UTC 2017

To add to this I'd be curious in knowing about easy PC based ways to measure network latencies / delays with microsecond accuracy vs millisecond accuracy.

The tools I used to use at work were generally designed for use on networks where millisecond resolution measurements made sense as a "figure of merit."

Best regards
Mark Spencer

Sent from my iPhone