[time-nuts] wifi with time sync

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Sat Jan 14 06:15:57 UTC 2017

If there is a modern microwave oven with a switching power supply,
or a cordless telephone around, you might want to look there.

The old linear supply ovens were easy to deal with because they
presented a strong CW signal that drifted around as voltage, load,
and temperature changed.  The switcher ovens simply splatter the
whole ISM band with strong microwave noise.

-Chuck Harris