[time-nuts] TICC update?

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Tue Jan 17 14:14:46 UTC 2017

⁣Hi Scott --

We received the first-unit sample a couple of weeks ago and it successfully passed all tests, so we gave the go-ahead to do the production build.

We've also sent the Contract Manufacturer the final software versions to be loaded to the Arduino as well as a set of test oscillators for unit testing.  (The production code is in master at https://github.com/TAPR/TICC)

My project for this coming weekend is to get the user documentation ready; it's also at GitHub.

I don't know precisely where the CM is in the process right now, but we're still looking for delivery to TAPR by early February.

You can still order:  http://tapr.org/kits_ticc.html

John

----