[time-nuts] OT: Eagle PC CAD now Autodesk, $500/year

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 06:33:34 UTC 2017

Typo:  At the HOBBY level.

Professionally they make things like cell phones and set top boxes and
AV Receivers where now days the case the PCB need to be integrated and
have an ability to 3D print a prototype then send the same CAD file to
production.  That is their goal.    There is talk over on the
Fusion360 blog about long term goals

Another one for Eagle is collaboration.  That is where a group of
designers all work on the product, basically from home and when they
are done, al the parts fit

--

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California