[time-nuts] OT: Eagle PC CAD now Autodesk, $500/year

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Sat Jan 21 03:13:58 UTC 2017

Hi

Fusion 360 has the same sort of “slurp it up” and “net connection” requirements. Anything
you do is (at least potentially) not exclusively yours. Fine for a basement. As you point out
a bit nuts for any corporation. My guess is that there is or will be some sort of corporate server
connection to take care of the issue. At leas in Fusion, there is no obvious way to make that
happen. It’s a complicated program so who knows what may be lurking in there somewhere ….

Bob