[time-nuts] Plug -- source for soldering equipment

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Sat Jan 21 18:09:53 UTC 2017

Since quite a few of the folks on the list love the smell of solder in
the morning, I thought I'd pass along a supplier of new and refurbished
soldering stuff that I've had really good luck with:
Bruce Sander at EAE Sales -- https://www.eaesales.com/ in Grabill, Indiana.

I encountered EAE a long time ago at the Dayton Hamvention flea market
and over the years have bought a couple of Weller soldering stations,
pencils, tips and accessories from them and been very happy.

I was prompted to write this note because last week Bruce really helped
me out with a "we trust you" swap for a failed set of heated tweezers.
I don't have any relationship with EAE other than as a satisfied customer.

John