[time-nuts] 10MHz to 25MHz

jimlux jimlux at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 21 19:09:33 UTC 2017

On 1/21/17 10:24 AM, steve heidmann via time-nuts wrote:
> WoW . I don't know if I'm the first nut to see this but it was probably our own Jim Lux I just saw on CBS's Innovation Nation

It was.. I forgot to watch (actually, I knew it was today, but I thought
it would be on this afternoon, not at 7AM)..

I hope it came out ok.  You film these things months and months ago, and
they edit A LOT...

For all I know, it came out as "Jim believes that aliens built the
pyramids to prevent global warming, and when Napoleon's army started
shooting artillery at them, it was the beginning of the end"

(and, I'll get a call from management on Monday.. uh, Jim, about that
interview)