[time-nuts] Thunderbolt Harmonics

Rhys D heyrhys at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 08:21:16 UTC 2017

Bill,

No offence taken at all. On the contrary, I really appreciate a great deal
the effort you have gone to straightening out my misconceptions and
blunders!

This forum is such a great learning opportunity. I usually work with
digital systems, so my RF and analog knowledge is sketchy at best. Half the
reason I bought a spectrum analyser is to have an excuse to learn a bit
about RF in a hands on way.

It's funny you mentioned the overly precise numbers. After I wrote them I
thought, well that's ridiculous, but I left them as is. That'll teach me!

Cheers,

Rhys