[time-nuts] Li-ion Battreries

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Sun Jan 22 19:59:18 UTC 2017

The reason I made the post is after bad experiences I found a vendor with
genuine product and willingness to send you data sheets and my tests confirm
 data within 3%. Can not ask for more. Can tell all the stories mentioned,
been  there done it, that is why I felt it will be useful for time nuts.
The Samsung data sheet is 752K otherwise I would attach. Claim 3350mA and
100% at 0.2C that is what I tested and got 3327mA well with inn my test
setup.

Bert Kehren

In a message dated 1/22/2017 12:45:41 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,