[time-nuts] Autodesk Eagle -- maybe they're listening

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Tue Jan 24 22:54:03 UTC 2017

Hi

The big gotcha in moving between these programs is porting the libraries.
Without moving them over, you have very limited options when working in
the “new” environment.

====

Opened up the email this evening and *surprise* a discount coupon from
Autodesk. Charge a lot as a “standard” price and then discount it 50%.
Somehow this reminds me a lot of the local furniture sales  .. errr.. SALES …
errr..  Yes, it’s a brave new world.

Bob