[time-nuts] Fwd: 5370B Question / help needed

Gary Neilson gary at deepskyridge.com
Mon Jul 3 14:13:09 UTC 2017

I have a 5370B from ebay, it was missing a couple of boards and had a
bad interpolator card. Also a bad input hybrid on the stop channel.

My unit acts similar to yours, TI measurement on the 10mhz signal shows
107 ns.

Frequency and Period measurement is spot on.

I think it needs an alignment performed. I will get to that soon.

Good Luck

Gary - K5DSR