[time-nuts] TAPR kit- Success!!!!!

Chris Waldrup kd4pbj at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 01:22:02 UTC 2017

Just sent this to in response to an off list response from a member but I wanted to share with the group.
I'm now seeing at least 8 satellites with just the tiny patch antenna sitting out on a chair on my deck (not connected to my main time system antenna out in the back yard)
Success! Thanks to all for the help.

Chris