[time-nuts] J06 HP-59992A time interval calibrator for HP-531xx counters

Bruce Griffiths bruce.griffiths at xtra.co.nz
Sun Jul 9 13:50:54 UTC 2017

With a sinewave input LF feedback from the 74AC04 output to the shaper inputs could be used to regulate the output duty cycle by adjusting the switching threshold. However ensuring that the input amplitude is sufficiently large to override potential LF oscillation. The LF feedback will also compensate for delay asymmetry in the 74AC04 as well.

The output transition times of ACMOS is relatively slow compared to modern LVCMOS parts.

Bruce