[time-nuts] WWVB & Eclipse

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Thu Jul 13 23:17:59 UTC 2017

Hi

I think we are both taking it as a given that the eclipse’s impact on the ionosphere will
be “visible” even with a fairly simple setup. I guess that might qualify for a very loose
definition of the term “hypothesis” in my case. I can’t speak for Tom.

Bob

>>> http://www.gps.gov/cgsic/smg/2004/smith.pdf