[time-nuts] unknown GPSDO

Volker Esper ailer2 at t-online.de
Tue Jul 18 13:15:19 UTC 2017

Thanks so far. I will have a look at the docs.

The machine is running well, particularly the OCXO is performing very
good when free running (without GPS signal). It is stable and its ADEV
looks good (2E-10 at 10s). Not so the overall ADEV (when GPS locked)
(1E-5 at 10s). It seems to not having the right filter time constant
what had to be much longer. As I understand the documents, the filter
constant can be programmed and I will experiment whith that this afternoon.

Thank you

Volker