[time-nuts] Trimble Thunderbolt no longer determines the correct date

Dave B g8kbvdave at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 28 15:36:47 UTC 2017

Interesting.

What about NTPD implementations, when using a TB as the reference time
source?  Does that handle the week count roll over as well?  If that was
added, from what version?

I suspect I may have some updating to do!   I use a TB as a frequency
ref' and local NTP/NTPD server reference.

The local TB here is showing "week 1959" top left of LH's display window
(Rev 5.01)

Cheers.

Dave G0WBX.